…or in Norwegian, Hvitveis. With the sun in front, the leaf system is clearly visible.
They’re pretty at this time of year, but the plant contains poisonous chemicals that are toxic to animals including humans, but it has also been used as a medicine. All parts of the plant contain protoanemonin, which can cause severe skin and gastrointestinal irritation, bitter taste and burning in the mouth and throat, mouth ulcers, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and hematemesis
So don’t eat them. As if you would.